I made about three loafs in the past month. Due to the popular demand I posted the recipe. Enjoy!
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
1 cup honey **
1/4 cup margarine melted
1/2 tsp baking soda **
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
** No honey? use 1 1/4 cup of sugar blus 1/4 cup of milk. Do not need baking soda if using sugar **
1. mash bananas and add melted margarine
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together, stir with a spoon.
3. Pour batter into a well greased loaf pan
4. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees
5. lick the bowl and spoon clean
6. Test for done with a toothpick