Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ending one Chapter and Starting Another

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/bullitt/uploaded_images/Zappos_Logo-750089.gif
This past friday (April 2) was my day at WestCare. It was a good two years, all the parties and good times but Zappos gave me the call and off I go! (Also I got laid off by WestCare and that is another story)

My first day at Zappos was nerve racking but all the fun at the same time. It is like being a new kid at a new school for the first day. I was scared, I didn't know anyone plus I had to get up at 4:30am to get ready and at work by 6:30am. BUT OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Everyone was super nice and very happy. Just the energy in the room woke me up and got me going. Of course we had to fill out a ton of paper work but other than that I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. The Zappos crews really took the time to make the first day great. The videos were funny, acting was great, and food = delish!

Thank you so much Zappos for hiring me. I cant want to go back to work. Actually I couldn't sleep last night and was up at midnight, 2am, 3am, 4am. I might need a cup of coffee today :)

No comments: