Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our First Blog on Blogger

Hi Hi our fellow readers.

This is our first posting on blogger. Ben thinks this is "true" blogging VS myspace blogging. I like how our friends can add all sorts of things like pictures, movies, songs, and calenders. So we jumped on the ban wagon of blogging.

Current updates:

8 months till the wedding and I just found out recently that I will be a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding in May. So in May im wearing lilac and in oct. white. The dress that I picked out for my friend's wedding is a really nice long dress. I saw it on davidsbridal.com and knew i was going to pick that dress.

I graduated from college this past December, took a break and now job/career hunting.

Ben just got back from Reno from a business trip. He had a lot of fun and he told me it was freezing cold up there! And yet here in Vegas it was about 70 degrees.

Living with the future in laws are going great. Bruce got a job selling RVs and the location is like the last exit out of vegas. Lynne got a job at La Petite but it is not working out. If you are thinking about sending your kids there, I highly recommend NOT sending your kids there.

Other than that we are all healthy (finally! Ben had a 103 temp. the other week and it lasted 3 days, Bruce had pneumonia, Lynne and I had a cold).

2 comments:

The Curious Happenings in One Girl's Life said...

This is cool... between all of your pages and blogs, I officially know more about you guys than I know about myself. :)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

yay on the blog...glad you are feeling better.