Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break Fun 2008

My long time friend Barbara came into town with her friend Andrew. They flew all the way from Seattle to rock climb at Red Rock. On Easter Sunday Ben and I hiked like 3 miles one way and climbed about 50 ft - 100 ft to reach our destination. From there Barbara hooked us up in the rock climbing gear and we climbed 70 ft. It was just you, your bare hands, rock and a rope to catch you if you fall. It was some scary s***. I dont mean to swear but man it was SCARY. Ben climbed about 60 ft. looked down and called it quits. I climbed about 30 ft. slipped and started to ball like a baby. Im not normally scared of heights but man at that moment i was deathly scared. We have pictures but its on my friend's camera. So I will be soon posting that. We did the tourist thing and gave them a tour. Here is some fun pictures and artful pictures to:




Also we tried on bridesmaids dresses and it was Bruce's 50th birthday. I will make a separate post for each of them.

No comments: